Preparation of Abstract :
Authors are expected to follow the given instructions while preparing the Abstract:
1. Abstract should be in a given order: Title - Author (s) name and Affiliation - Abstract - Key words
2. Abstract (not more than 200 words) must contain brief introduction, objective of the research, methodology, results and conclusion.
3. Provide 3 to 5 Keywords which can be used for indexing purposes.
Preparation of Full Research Article :
1. Research paper should include be in a given order: Title - Author (s) name and Affiliation- Abstract - Keywords - Main Text (Introduction, Review of Literature,
Research Methodology, Analysis and Findings, Conclusion, Limitations and future research direction, References)- Acknowledgement (if any).
2. Paper title, Author(s) name and Affiliation, Contact Number and E-mail address should be centrally aligned, bold, capital letters, font size - 12, Times New
Roman on the first page of the Article
3. All photographs, charts and diagrams are to be referred as ‘Figures’ and should be numbered consecutively in the order to which they are referred in the text.
4. Reference/Bibliography should be in APA format.
5. Full paper length should not be more than 7000-8000 word
6. Line spacing: 1.5 and Margin: 1 inch on all sides, Font size 12, Times New Roman, Research paper should be submitted in Microsoft Word / PDF Format.
7. In case of article which are co-authored, at least one author needs to be registered for the conference to get their paper considered for presentation/publication.
8. A copyright declaration should be given by the corresponding author stating that the work is original and does not violate the rule of copyright.
9. All full papers submitted will be subject to a blind review process. Comments of the reviewers will be sent directly to the author/s