To be an academic institution fostering excellence in management for business and the common good.
• To nurture academic excellence in our students through relevant business education and skills.
• To pursue thought leadership through scholarship and engagement with practice.
• To strive to address the needs of our stakeholders.
• To be responsive to current and emerging management areas.
• Jesuit spirit of Magis
• Ethical outlook
• Social concern
Program Educational Objectives (PEOs)
• To equip students with theoretical and application-based management education
• To inculcate the desire to pursue lifelong learning
• To develop capabilities for effective communication, presentation, teamwork and leadership skills
• To develop industry-ready graduates with emphasis on integrity, ethics and social responsibility