Graduates in any discipline from a recognized university with not less than 50% aggregate marks during each year of study. Candidates who have appeared for the Final Graduate Level examination and are awaiting results may also apply. Offers of admission to such candidates, if made, will be provisional and will be automatically cancelled in the event of failure in the examination or failing to obtain 50% marks in the aggregate.
- CAT 18
- XAT 19
- MAT (September, December, February, May) : A minimum of 550 score.
- We also accept GMAT, ATMA and CMAT scores
(SJIM is a member of CAT-18 and XAT-19)
SJIM is an IIM listed Business School in Karnataka.
1 Nov 2018: Online application/registration for PGDM-19 admissions begins
9 Feb 2019: Last date to submit the application
14 Feb 2019: Last date to receive supporting documents (if sent by post)
16 and 17 Feb 2019: Personal Interviews and Essay Writing
21 Feb 2019: Announcement of the selection list
Application Forms & Prospectus
- Apply online/download prospectus through our website www.sjim.edu.in
- Make an online payment of Rs. 1000/-
Applicants will be shortlisted based on consistent academic performance, Entrance Test score, and work experience. The list of shortlisted candidates will be put up on the SJIM website for Personal Interview and Essay writing at college campus. The individual candidates will also be informed through e-mail or sms.
List of Supporting documents
(to be posted if you don’t attach them along with the online application)
- Application form of PGDM-2019
- 10th marks card
- 12th marks card
- Degree marks cards of all semesters (as available)
- Entrance exam score card (as available)
- Work experience certificate (as available)
Kindly send the copies of the supporting documents to the following address:
The PGDM Office
St Joseph’s Institute of Management
28/1 Primrose Road
Off MG Road
- SJIM reserves the right to change/alter the dates or timing of the selection process at any time during the application process.
- Applications that reach us after the due date will not be processed.
- SJIM will not be held responsible for any loss or damage or delay to the Application and supporting documents that are sent through registered post/courier.
- SJIM does not authorize any member/third party to process the application or admissions.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Mobile: 73537 49006 / 99722 52765