(Equivalent to MBA by AICTE)
(PGDM Admissions 2020 are closed)
- The candidate should be a graduate in any discipline from a recognized university under regular mode ONLY.
- The candidate should have a consistent academic record of the first class (minimum 60% marks) in STD X, STD XII & Graduation.
- The candidates who have cleared all the subjects in their first attempt will be preferred. Candidates with a history of more than two arrears need not apply.
- Candidates who have appeared for the Final Graduate Level examination and are awaiting results may also apply.
- CAT 2019
- XAT 2020
- MAT (September:2019, December:2019, February:2020, May:2020) : A minimum of 550 score.
- We also accept GMAT, ATMA and CMAT scores
Application Forms & Prospectus
- Apply online through our website www.sjim.edu.in
- Download Admission Prospectus from the website.
- Make an online payment of Rs. 1000/- for application.
Applicants will be shortlisted based on consistent academic performance, Entrance Test score, and work experience. The list of shortlisted candidates will be put up on the SJIM website for Personal Interview and Essay writing at college campus. The individual candidates will also be informed through e-mail or SMS.
List of Supporting documents
Kindly upload the following available supporting documents
- 10th marks card
- 12th marks card
- Degree marks cards of all semesters (as available)
- Degree certificate (if available)
- Entrance exam score card (as available)
- Work experience certificate (as available)
Instructions for filling the online application
- You need to apply online using the link: https://sjim.linways.com/onlineapplication/
- Upload the supporting documents in your application page.
- Since the institute receives a large number of applications for a limited number of seats, you need to fill your application carefully and completely.
- In the form, there are some fields which are marked not mandatory. However, you need to provide data of all those fields if you have. More the data you furnish, better are your chances of being shortlisted for interview.
- Hiding any information or providing wrong information will disqualify your application. If you have repeated subjects, you must mention them without fail.
- You need to provide correct and working mobile numbers and email ids. Future communication regarding your application status will be sent to you on these.
- If you have issues regarding online application, send an email to: email@example.com
- Admit cards will not be given for the interview. Shortlisted candidates will be informed by SMS or on website.
- Your application is complete only when you have successfully completed online payment of Rs 1000 application fee.
- SJIM reserves the right to change/alter the dates or timing of the selection process at any time during the application process.
- Applications that reach us after the due date will not be processed.
- SJIM will not be held responsible for any loss or damage or delay to the Application and supporting documents that are sent through registered post/courier.
- SJIM does not authorize any member/third party to process the application or admissions.
- SJIM does not entertain any recommendations. Selection is purely merit-based.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Mobile: 73537 49006 / 99722 52765