Opting for an MBA or PGDM Program in Bangalore
An MBA or PGDM is the most popular post-graduate degree program. It is a globally recognized 2-year course. This course helps the candidates to develop various important professional skills like leadership, communication, and teamwork along with personal skills like time management, hard work, confidence, analytical reasoning, and problem-solving with the help of many skill-based activities including internships, workshops, seminars, lectures and discussions with industry experts, etc. These skills are essential for business and management both in India and abroad. These programs also encourage and promote communication, discussions, and networking. Candidates doing such courses have a chance to establish their reliability, public image, and reputation so that they can develop into proficient leaders with an exceptional professional prominence. MBA PGDM colleges in Bangalore offer courses that include the entire required curriculum to transform a normal candidate into a skilled leader or professional.
Benefits of doing MBA or PGDM courses
- Higher salary packages: Most of the companies these days prefer candidates with an MBA or PGDM degree because those candidates hold a high level of credibility and confidence. They are empowered to influence their co-workers positively. Hence in return, they are more likely to get higher salary packages.
- Adopting work culture easily: These programs concentrate on improving the overall personality of the candidate through team working and role-playing activities. This helps to develop harmony with people from different cultural backgrounds. Nowadays, the organization culture is dynamic; hence it is important for the candidate as the more you mix with people of different cultures, the more understanding & creative you become.
- Opportunities in international markets: The MBA/PGDM program is recognized all over the world. Therefore, it opens up various opportunities to work in international companies or markets.
- Starting own business: If a candidate is thinking of starting his own business, an MBA/PGDM program can help in achieving these goals. While pursuing these courses, one can obtain an understanding of business management and develop the required leadership skills.
- Networking: Most of the business schools and colleges organize regular alumni meets so that their current students can meet former graduates. It helps in building new networks and get the benefit of the experience of their seniors.
- Self-growth: These programs involve complete classroom participation, communication, and interaction with faculty and peers, case studies, etc. It improves one’s perspective, both personally and professionally.
Eligibility criteria for MBA or PGDM course in Bangalore
For MBA or PGDM admission in Bangalore, a candidate should have:
- A bachelor’s degree from a recognized university with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks is required.
- In the case of Karnataka, ST, SC, Cat-I candidates, a bachelor’s degree with at least 45% aggregate marks is required.
- Qualified any of the competitive management entrance examinations like CAT, GMAT, MAT, etc.
- Some colleges also prefer candidates with some work experience.
Candidates who are MBA OR PGDM graduates are often the first preference of leading multinational companies as these courses through rigorous training and industry exposure makes the candidates skilled leaders that give the competitive edge, making them highly paid executives. Back